Luxury 4-star duplex self-catering apartment at Le Camigane Alpe d’Huez
Ideal skiing and cycling accommodation in the heart of Alpe d’Huez
The self-catering apartment (108 m²) is located, penthouse style, at the top of the chalet Le Camigane.
This exceptional apartment has four bedrooms (three with en-suites), a snug TV room, a dining room seating ten guests and fully-equipped kitchen.
A perfect option for a skiing or cycling holiday amongst friends and family.
The apartment, is located on the final bend of the famous Alpe d’Huez bike climb.
A short, flat 100m walk gives you direct access to the main ski via the ‘Grand Sure’ chair lift, also known by locals as the ‘secret chair’ due to the lack of queues!
- Comfortable spacious accommodation for up to 10 guests in 4 Bedrooms.
- 3 x Twin/Double with en-suite bath & shower
- 1 x double room
- private south facing sunny balconies
- Large lounge/dining room with log fire and balcony
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Flat screen TV’s in all rooms with English channels
- Large ski & boot room with heated boot warmers
- Secured bike storage
- Washing facilities
- Access jacuzzi/sauna*
- Elevator with private lift code
- 5 Star reviews on TripAdvisor.com: read customers reviews on the chalet
Exceptional panoramic sight
The view from our balcony was breath-taking
“Chalet le Camigane is a family run chalet where we just spent a week. 8 of my colleagues rented an apartment and my husband and I opted for B & B in the same chalet. During the week, we felt that we were guests in somebody’s home. Ainsley, the owner, and Louise, her employee, were so kind and thoughtful! Louise recommended fabulous restaurants to us. Ainsley offered pancakes on our return after a long day’s skiing. There is a fabulous jacuzzi which is so kind to aching muscles. The chalet was warm at all times. Our room was warm and cosy, spotlessly clean with a separate toilet and bathroom. The view from our balcony was breath-taking. “
Gorey Ireland – February 2016